Classification by year
Previously published topics can be found here. Click the displayed year to jump to the selected year.
If more than one person has a name on one topic, the one with * makes the presentation.
Those that are not the first author are not assigned identification numbers.
- Presented at the AGU Fall Meeting 2018（10-14 Dec. 2018＠Wasignton DC, USA.）．
- 【TP201810-2】Takayuki Nakano*, Hiroshi Une, Hiroshi P. Sato(Nihon Univ.), Keitaro Komura(CRIEPI), Hiroshi Yagi(Yamagata Univ.): Geomorphological and geological characteristics of triggered surface faults associated with 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake sequence around the northwest of the outer rim of the Aso caldera, southwestern Japan
- 【TP201810-1】Iwahashi, J.*, Yamazaki, D.(Tokyo Univ.), Herrick, J.(USGS), Yong, A.(USGS), Matsuoka, M. (Tokyo Inst. Tech.), Nakano, T., Mital, U.(Caltech), Savvaidis, A.(Texas Univ.): Development of terrain classifications as a proxy to estimate VS30.
- Presented at the12th Joint Meeting of the UJNR Panel on Earthquake Research（24-26 Oct.＠Kumamoto, Japan）．
- 【TP201807】Takayuki Nakano*, Hiroshi Une, Hiroshi P. Sato(Nihon Univ.), Satoshi Fujiwara:Crustal deformation of the 2016 Kumamoto earthquake sequence (4) ―Geomorphological and geological settings of triggered surface ruptures―（Abstract of 【TP201807】 [PDF: 512KB] ）
- Presented at the Geomorphometry2018(5th International Conference of the International Society of Geometry;13-17 Aug. 2018@Boulder, USA).【TP201803】Junko Iwahashi*, Takayuki Nakano, Dai yamazaki(Tokyo Univ.):Classificaion of topography in artifically modofied alluval plans using DEMs.
- Poster was presented at the 2017 AGU Fall Meeting (American Geophysical Union Autumn Meeting; December 11-15, 2017 @ New Orleans).
- 【TP201707】Junko Iwahashi*, Dai Yamazaki (Tokyo Univ./JAMSTEC), Masashi Matsuoka (Tokyo Inst. Tech.), Patcharavadee Thamarux (Tokyo Inst. Tech.), Julie Herrick (USGS), Alan Yong (USGS), Utkarsh Mital (Caltech)：Global terrain classification using Multiple-Error-Removed Improved-Terrain (MERIT) to address susceptibility of landslides and other geohazards（Abstract of 【TP201707】 ）
- Poster was presentedt the 2016 AGU Fall Meeting (American Geophysical Union Autumn Meeting; December 12-16, 2016 @ San Francisco)
- 【TP201614】Junko Iwahashi*, Masashi Matsuoka (Tokyo Inst. Tech.), Alan Yong (USGS): A framework for global terrain classification using 250-m DEMs to predict geohazards.（Abstract of 【TP201614】）
- Oral presentation was given at ISPRS 23rd Congress (23rd International Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing Society: July 12-19, 2016 @ Prague, Czech Republic).
- 【TP201607】 Nakano, T*., Wada, K., Yamanaka, M., Kamiya, I. and Nakajima, H.：Precursory Slope Deformation Around Landslide Area Detected By InSAR Throughout Japan．[Abstract of TP201607 PDF:1MB]
- It was announced jointly at INQUA 2015.(Nagoya: July 26-August 2, 2015)
- 【TP201504-1】Mamoru Koarai(College of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism)*, Takayuki Nakano, Hiroshi Une, Takaki Okatani (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology): Detection of ground deformation arisen from active faulting and folding using InSAR.
- 【TP201504-2】Nozomi Iso (Seinan Gakuin Univ.)*, Takahito Kuroki (Fukuoka Univ. of Education), Kensuke Goto (Osaka Kyoiku Univ.), Tatsuroh Soh (Shigakukan Univ.), Keisuke Kuroda (Seinan Gakuin Univ.), Hiroshi Une, Hiroshi P Sato (Nihon Univ.), Koji Sango (G. I. A. of Japan), Takayuki Nakano, Shinzaburo Hori (Disaster Prevention Technology Company), Tetsurou Okuno (Disaster Prevention Technology Company), Masaya Ogura: (Disaster Prevention Technology Company), Kitao Nakajima (Disaster Prevention Technology Company), Kunihiko Endo (Nihon Univ.): Character of the Hiroshima Debris Flow Disaster and its Evaluation of the Slope Instability Occurred on Aug. 20. 2014, Hiroshima City, Western Japan.
Oral presentation was given at the 2014 Interim Symposium of ISPRS Section 8 (Hyderabad, India).
- 【TP201409】We participated in the 10th Joint Meeting of UJNR Panel on Earthquake Research and conducted a field trip.[UJNR](October 14-16, 2014)
- We gave an oral presentation at ACIT2014.
- 【TP201407】Spatial Distribution Characteristic of Archaeological Ruins with Land Liquefaction Vestiges Analyzed by GIS - A Case in Niigata Prefecture, Japan-. : Takayuki Nakano*, Hideo Sakai(University of Toyama）, Manabu Kato （Niigata Archaeological Artifacts Research Association）(September 1, 2014)
- 【TP201406】Moon topographic maps have been selected as one of CNN's "10 beautiful moon maps through the ages" (external link) (July 29, 2014)