Paper maps and schematized vector data of topographic map are converted into raster images with image-processing software. (There is no normalized data.)
Data Format and Specification
TIFF Format (Uncompressed 300dpi)
Type of Data
Details of each data we provide are as follows:
- Imaging data: data that Schematized Vector Data of Topographic Map are converted into raster images.
- Original data: what scanned paper map "as-is".
- Normalized data: squarely normalized data after scanning.
- New: data in new borders based on existing geodetic reference system (Coordinate system: ITRF2000/Ellipsoid: GRS80)
- Old: data in old borders based on traditional geodetic reference system (geodetic reference system: 1967). (*1/1,000,000 is based on WGS84.)