- Crustal Deformation and fault model of Qinghai Earthquake on Apr. 10, 2010.
- Crustal Deformation of Baja California, Mexico Earthquake on Apr. 4, 2010.
- Crustal Deformation of Central Chilean Earthquake on Feb. 27, 2010.
- Crustal Deformation of Haiti Earthquake on Jan. 12, 2010.
- Crustal Deformation and Source Fault of the Iwate-Miyagi Nairiku Earthquake in 2008
- Crustal Deformation and Source Fault of the Sichuan (Wenchuan) Earthquake in 2008
- Simeulue Earthquake in 2008
- Revised fault model of the Niigataken Chuetsu-oki Earthquake in 2007
- The Niigataken Chuetsu-oki Earthquake in 2007
- Southern Sumatra Earthquake in 2007
- Geomorphological features of slope failures around Wajima City, triggered by the earthquake offshore Noto Peninsula, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Geomorphological features around the 19 november 2006 rock fall site between Makiyama and Tamagashi stations of JR Tsuyama line, Okayama city
- The result of the test investigation of the diastrophism of Iojima Island where the space satellite data was used is followed.
- Geomorphological features in the area stricken by the 7 november 2006 strong wind, Wakasa, Saroma town, Hokkaido
- The Earthquake 20 Merch 2005, Northern Kyushu
- Sumatra Earthquake and Indian Ocean Tsunami in 2004
- The Earthquakes Nov.-Dec. 2004, Kushiro/Nemuro-Offshore
- The Mid Niigata prefecture Earthquakes in 2004
- Crustal Movements of Tokai Province (mostly in Japanese)
- UJNR Panel on Earthquake Research
Go to top
Copyright. Geospatial Information Authority of Japan. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.